This is the most used and versatile means of maritime and combined transportation mechanism. Its standardized dimensions, big capacity and proven ruggedness ensure that your cargo will arrive in the best possible condition even after crossing the globe.
A big part of the maritime shipping involves traditional ‘dry’ containers, but there are other specialized type of containers. Click here to know more about them and their different uses.
These are the most prominent characteristics of IMAGESA’s Container Shipping service:
- Weekly International Departures.
- Weekly arrivals in EG (Bata/Malabo).
- We provide the shortest transit time in the market.
- One transshipment in Algeciras (Spain).
- We ensure that your cargo is onboard.
- We provide first class customer support 24/7 to all our clients.